- Infinite scrolling
- Merge Duplicated Customers
- User Assignment Management
- New filtering design
Let’s explore the new look, select the Customers tab
- Import customers and Add new customer (if permitted)
- Filtering options
- Total number of customers and download all icon
- Viewing options – Map and List View
When you select a customer profile a list of icons will be visible
Let’s have a look at the icons that appear when one or more customer profiles are selected.
- Download and export the entire customer database
- Activate inactive customers
- Deactivate customer profile
- Assign customer to you (if permitted)
- Manage Assignments (bulk user assignment)
- Merge (duplicated customer profiles)
Step 1: Select the customers that you want to bulk assign to any of your users. The selected customer names will be listed. You will also be able to see users already assigned to some if not all customers selected, now you can proceed to select a user/s from your list of users
Step 2: You can now start typing the username and or select the drop-down arrow to expand your list as shown below
If you want to make any changes on the Existing assignment, select the user then click the drop-down arrow. From the options presented you can now make any changes.
Step 3: After selecting the user/s select Assign
How to merge duplicated customers?
NB: You cannot undo this function. Before merging profiles, please ensure that you have selected the correct duplications
Search and select the duplicated customer profiles then select the Merge icon
At this stage you can still cancel if you selected the incorrect profiles to merge. If you’re happy with your selection proceed to select Review
Please note which customer will be retained and which one will be deleted
After reviewing proceed to select Merge, and this will conclude the merger.
If you have any queries or need assistance, please contact our support team by mailing email@example.com or call
SA: +27 861 345 345
USA: +1 917 242 3582
UK: +44 203 150 0217