How is this feature going to help you?
- No more copying emails into comments
- Better visibility for everyone of customer interactions
- Build a more complete customer history
How does it work?
We have a unique email per user available on the timelines and in your settings.
When you include the email address in an email thread (Forward, Bcc), Skynamo;
- receives the email text,
- makes sure you’re a verified user and
- Tries to match contacts (within your customer profiles) with the email/s in the email thread (see image below).
1. Access your app settings to copy your unique email address.
2. Copy the Unique Email address by selecting the copy button to the right
So, after finding your unique email to copy in, and ensuring the receiver of your email is added as a contact on one of your Skynamo customers’ profiles, compile your email in your mail as you would normally, and then ensure that you CC or BCC in your unique code.
After your mail has been sent, it will be visible on your Timeline and History tab:
You can tap the email to review:
- It only shows plain text, so won’t show attachments or images.
- You won’t be able to see emails sent to people who aren’t listed as a contact in Skynamo yet
If you have any queries or need assistance, please contact our support team by mailing email@example.com or call
SA: +27 861 345 345
USA: +1 917 242 3582
UK: +44 203 150 0217