Account Managers (or Managers who have the Users permission) can change user account information in Skynamo Insights.
To edit user account information:
1. Go to the Users tab>Select the blue pencil icon (Edit User) on the name of the user required:
2. You will be presented with the following page consisting of the user's account info/settings:
- Username - cannot be changed
- To change the user's email address
- E-mail address verification - when the email address looks like this:
- Display Name - the user's name(s)
- Reset password - send an email to create a new login password for the user
- Send invitation - verify the email address And send a link to create their Skynamo login password
- Phone number
- Role - such as Field rep, Manager, Account Manager, etc
- Can see all customers and activities of - limits the user to only see the customers and activities of the selected users on Skynamo. Default: All users.
- Tracking preference - allows to select the tracking preference on the user's device/have no tracking.