This feature is currently available on the Web interface, but recurring Scheduled visits and Tasks will display in your Skynamo To-Do list on the application as well.
Skynamo allows you to set up recurring Scheduled Visits and Tasks.
You can do this either from your Customer profile or your Calendar on the Web interface of Skynamo.
- From the Calendar, select either the + button on a date, or the Add button on the top-right of the screen.
2. Select if you would like to add a Scheduled Visit or a Task.
3. You can add the details as normal, choose your customer and add some notes if needed. If you would like this Visit or Task to repeat, click on the repeat option.
4. You can now choose how often this Visit or Task should be repeated.
4.1 Choose either Monthly or Weekly.
4.2 Choose the specific days of the Week or Month the Visit or Task should be repeated on.
5. Next, choose when you would like this recurring event to end.
6. You can now create your Visit or Task and view it in your Calendar, or the To-Do list on your application
You can edit a single Visit or Task, and this will not make changes to the rest of the repeating Visits or Tasks in this series.
If you want to change or edit the entire series, delete all future events in a series (if your permissions allow you to), and create a new repeating Visit or Task for the new dates. This will not affect completed Visits or Tasks.
If you have any further questions or need help setting this up, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org