If you have received this error:
"Failed to save modifications to the server. Error returned: 'OLE DB or ODBC error: [Expression.Error] You are making too many requests. Please see the documentation for rate limitations"
Then it is likely that you need to adjust some settings on Power BI. Please wait for 1 hour, and then resubmit your details, but first ensure these settings are deactivated (please note, these settings do not persist, which means they will need to be deselected every time you start pulling data from the start):
- Open Power BI Desktop.
- Set CURRENT FILE settings to reduce stress on server:
- Go to File > Options and settings > Options
- Scroll down to the CURRENT FILE section and click on Data Load
- De-select the following settings:
- Background Data > Allow data preview to download in the background
- Parallel loading of tables > Enable parallel loading of tables
- Click OK
If the error persists after deselecting these settings , please contact our support team to troubleshoot further, and include screenshots and supporting information,