Clearing site data is a form of removing all browsing data on a specific website, in this case for the Skynamo URL. It is also known as clearing the cache, thus refreshing your browser so that you can continue working.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Access your Skynamo instance using a Chrome web browser, by entering your unique URL: https://yourcompanyname.za.skynamo.me
Entering your company name after the “//” shown above.
2. Make sure there are no other tabs open with different web pages and Press the Fn+ F12 keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
3. This will open the following window on your browser:
You can enlarge the window by dragging the horizontal arrows displayed when hovering your mouse on the frame of the window.
4. Click on the down-arrow before the Local Storage option and the Skynamo URL that you are currently using will then appear:
5. The next step is to right-click on the URL and then select “Clear”:
It will give you a blank window, meaning it has been cleared.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the “Session Storage” dropdown below.
7. Once you have cleared the “Session Storage”, close the window by clicking on the “X” icon on the top right-hand corner:
8. You will need to log out of Skynamo by clicking on your name on the top right-hand corner and then selecting “Log out”:
9. It will bring you to the login page, where you need to hard-reload the page by right-clicking on the refresh icon to bring up this window:
- Please choose the “Empty Cache and Hard Reload” option, and then sign into Skynamo again using your credentials.
Your browser should now be as good as new and you can continue using Skynamo.