This article explains how to edit and/or add tasks in bulk.
To edit and import tasks in bulk follow the steps in this article:
1. Go to settings > Imports > Import tasks
2. If you want to edit existing tasks you can click on the Download all button. If you want to add new tasks you can click on Download template and delete the ID column entirely (when you import new tasks, Skynamo automatically generates a unique ID for each task).
The screenshot below is an example of how you can populate the template (remember when you add new tasks to delete the ID column). You can also edit entries that are already there e.g. change due dates etc.
Once you have completed your editing/adding process you will then save the file.
After you have populated the excel sheet, go back to Imports > Import Tasks > Click on Browse > Select the saved file > File select > Import tasks
The screenshot below shows what you will see when you have clicked on file select. This gives you a chance to double-check the changes you have made/entries that you have added. If you are happy with all the entries you can click on import tasks.
The following window will appear once the import is complete:
Well done, you have now imported your edited/new tasks!
Index of template fields:
- Visit type: Either visit for a scheduled visit or calendar for a task that needs to be done.
- Customer = customer code
- User = who is this assigned to
- Due date = when it should be scheduled
- Comment = note added
- Start time = when it should start
- End time = when it should end
- Reminder = how long before the time should the user be reminded ( e.g. 0:10:00 is ten minutes)