When orders exist in the SOP for new customers, normally they will be held there as their account details will not be in the ERP data found within the SOP
If an order is held in SOP, there are three ways to identify this;
- A notification may be emailed to you if configured within SOP system.
- See the orders that have been set to “On-hold” in SOP.
- Run the “held orders” report by selecting Order Reports – Held Orders
To process the “On-hold” order,
- You'll need to start off by creating the new customer on your ERP.
- Export the latest data from your ERP and then import to SOP (If you need help to do so you can use the article: Getting the lastest ERP data onto the mSeller App)
- Click on the “Orders” tab in SOP. Find the “on-hold” order as shown below
- To link the newly created customer with corresponding “held order” in SOP by following steps:
- Once you have identified the order. Double click on it. The order will then open up with details as created by the field user on the mSeller app.
- You can click on the search icon next to the temporary account code.
- A customer lookup box will appear. Remove the temporary account code. If you know the ERP system's code you can type it in and click on search otherwise you can just click on search to bring up all customers.
- Once you have the customer double click on it. After doing this you the customer's details should update and replace the details of the temp customer.
- The step is to change/remove the 'On-hold' tick
- After changing the customer code and removing the on-hold you can now save the order
- From here you'll need to export the order to your ERP. You can so by Tools in top left hand corner
- Select Synchronise then HeadOffice then lastly click on Export Orders
- All orders should export successfully