This article will help you set up bookmarks for certain products and thus will help you speed up your orders process for customers. If you need help removing bookmarks you can use this link: Locating and removing Bookmarks
- Start by selecting a customer from the side panel in the customers tab and then press on Create Transaction
- A black outlined bookmark icon is shown on the Products page for each individual product
- You can bookmark an individual product one by one by simply tapping the bookmark icon. It will change to red if selected.
There are 2 ways to add multiple products to bookmarks.
- From the sidebar, double-tap a product to display a green tick. (Tap again to remove the green tick.)
- Once all the chosen products have been selected, tap the white outlined bookmark icon which appears to the right of the customer's name.
- Now each selected items' bookmark icon would have turned red to show that they have been bookmarked
- Press and hold down on the large product image, a menu will appear. By tapping Select All you will select all of the products in the category or group.
- Once Select All is tapped, a green tick will appear next to all of the products in the chosen category or group.
- Tap the white outline Bookmark icon which appears to the right of the customer's name. Now each selected items' bookmark icon would have turned red to show that they have been bookmarked
Once the chosen products have been bookmarked, go to the transaction screen and tap save. This will be saved as a call log.
In the Notes section Bookmarks added are shown to notify you of what occurred in the call. Further notes can be added.
On the Saved Transaction screen, selecting the notepad icon will show which customers have bookmarked products
Please sign in to leave a comment.