This article will help you set up bookmarks for certain products and thus will help you quicken up your orders process for customers. If you need help removing bookmarks you can use this link: Locating and removing Bookmarks
- Start by selecting a customer from the side panel then press on Create Transaction
- A black outlined bookmark icon is shown on the Products page for each individual product
- You can bookmark an individual product one by one by simply tapping the bookmark icon. It will change to red in colour.
There are 2 ways to add multiple products to bookmarks.
- From the sidebar, double-tap a product to display a green tick. (Tap again to remove the green tick.) Once all the chosen products have been selected, tap the white outlined bookmark icon which appears to the tight of the customer's name.
- Now each selected items' bookmark icon would have turned red to show that they have been bookmarked
- Press and hold down on the large product image, a menu will appear. By tapping Select All will give you the option to select all of the products in the category or group.
- Once Select All is tapped, a green tick will appear next to all of the products in the chosen category or group.
- Since all the products are selected, tap the white outline Bookmark icon which appears to the right of the customer's name. Now each selected items' bookmark icon would have turned red to show that they have been bookmarked
Once the chosen products have been bookmarked go to the transaction screen and tap save. This will be saved as a call log.
In the Notes section Bookmarks added are shown to notify you. Further notes can still also be added.
On the Saved Transaction screen if you tap the notepad icon this also shows which customers have bookmarked products