The mSeller app doesn't only do orders but can log calls as well.
The below steps can be used to log a call at a customer.
1. To start off, navigate to the Customers tab on the applicaition.
2. On the Customers tab you can either search for the customer using the search function or you can scroll to the customer using the navigation panel on the left hand side of the screen.
3. After selecting the customer you would like to log the call at, click on the create transaction option found in the top right-hand corner of the app
4. If the customer has multiple delivery addresses you will need to select the address you are logging the call at. A new window will appear with all the delivery addresses linked to the customer.
5. Tap on the desired address and then tap anywhere outside of the window. After doing so you will be taken to the Catalogues tab on the mSeller app. Ensure to now navigate to the transaction screen as you will not be adding products, otherwise, you will be completing an order instead of a call.
6. While in the transaction screen you can add any notes as well as set a call back date.
7. To finish the call you can simply click on the Save button in the bottom right-hand corner
8. mSeller will then save the call and take you back to all Saved Transactions
9. Navigate to the Dashboard tab to send the info back to the server.
You have now successfully logged a call at a customer