Normally clearing the download manager of android devices would help speed up the process of syncing images onto the mobile app of Skynamo as the syncing of images is on an entirely different sync protocol than the rest of Skynamo's database.
We normally recommend doing this every ±15 minutes.
Please follow the steps below on how to clear the download manager on Android:
- Open Settings
- Push on Applications and then on Application Manager:
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click on "Show system apps"
- Now scroll down the list of apps until you get to "Download Manager" and select it.
- You will then be presented with the following page and then select "Storage".
- Push on the "Clear Data" button as indicated again below in Red:
- Then finally, click on the "OK" button and close Settings.