If Skynamo is not allowing you to take photo's through the app, please perform the following checks to troubleshoot the problem:
- Please go to the Camera app on your device and try to take a photo.
- Navigate to Camera settings and change the resolution of the photos taken to 2 DPI or less (Small). If this does not resolve the issue please try the next steps.
Go to your device settings:
- Access your Apps/Application Manager:
- Access the Camera settings:
- Make sure the Camera is turned on as below:
- Click on the Storage settings as well, and clear the cache:
- After this navigate to your Skynamo app, and click on the settings:
- Go to your preferences:
- Click on the camera library and try all the options as shown below.
As a last resort if none of these options work please log out of Skynamo, restart your device, and log into Skynamo again.
If this does not work please contact our support team at 0861 345 354, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org