Additional information is sometimes required to be sent with the order, quote and credit request documentation. This information might be dependant on your workflows in your company. Examples of additional information can be:
- Delivery date on orders
- Terms and conditions
- Reason for returns on credit request
- Additional photos
This information can then be used to make the processing of orders, quotes and credit requests more efficient.
How to set up custom questions on orders, quotes and credit requests
Additional questions on orders, quotes and credit requests can be set up by using forms. There are five types of forms in Skynamo:
- Standalone form – this can be filled in at a customer at anytime
- Visit – questions needed to answer during visits
- Order – additional information to be added on orders
- Quote - additional information to be added on quotes
- Credit request - additional information to be added on credit requests
Users won’t be able to complete visit, order, quote and credit request forms without completing the respective activities on Skynamo.
Under the “Forms” tab in Skyamo, you can see the list of forms that you have. On the right-hand side, you can filter between the different types of forms that you want to see.
Changing the questions on Orders, Quotes or Credit Requests
To edit a form for orders, quotes or credit requests, select the respective form and make the changes to the questions that you want to.
Changing the configuration of the form
To configure the form for different users and customer groups, go to the configuration tab of the form and change the configurations needed. The form type can also be changed on the configuration tab of the form.
- You can have multiple forms per order, quote or credit request. All the forms that are set up for each of these will apply on the order, quote or credit request depending the configuration set for the specific customer groups and users.
- If no form is set for orders, quotes or credit requests, the step on these interactions will not apply while placing orders, quote or credit requests.
- Do not delete the order, quote or credit request forms unless you are not using any of this functionality in Skynamo or unless you do not want to gather any additional information on any of these.
- If you have order or quote integration between Skynamo and your ERP or financial package and want to change some of these questions, please inform our integration team about the change. If they do not know about the change, the changed fields will not integrate with your ERP or financial package.