There are certain settings that need to be enabled on each device for the announcements to pop up in the Notification bars.
Please follow the steps below to enable the required settings:
- Please navigate to settings, then select apps.
- Search for Skynamo and select.
- Click on 'Notifications'.
- All the following settings should be enabled (blue).
- The following setting as illustrated in the red block should also be enabled in Skynamo settings under 'Preferences'.
If these settings are all enabled, the announcements should pull through and show on the user's Notification bar.
If you have any further queries please feel free to contact support at 0861 345 345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.