Please see the following link for the Skynamo Roadmap to see what our Developers are currently working on https://trello.com/b/cgwnThUw/skynamo-roadmap
Skynamo serves as a generic app helping companies globally with improving their sales and efficiency. If you would like to log an idea for mutual Skynamo users to vote on your idea, to be developed and implemented on Skynamo, these are the steps to do so.
- When you are logged in to your Skynamo web interface, you can navigate to your profile settings at the top-right of your screen.
2. Click on the 'Add an idea' option.
3. The Skynamo ideas portal will open up and you will be able to see all of the recent ideas that are logged, the trending ideas, and the most popular ideas.
4. If you would like to add your own idea, please click on the 'Add a new idea' button.
5. You will now be able to configure your idea by filling in the provided fields, then select the 'Share idea' button.
After you have shared your idea, mutual Skynamo users will be able to vote on your idea. If your idea receives enough votes our Developers will implement the idea into Skynamo provided that it is in line with our company strategy.