You can now see the total of your weekly activities done on Skynamo and set goals against each one of them directly on your Skynamo application.
You can choose between:
- The number of visits you have done
- The value of orders you have placed
- The value of quotes you have submitted
- The value of invoices sent to customers assigned to you
How to view your activities and setup your goals:
- To view your activities on your overview page and start setting up your goals, click on the “Set up your goals” button, or the 3 grey dots to the right of the goals window.
- You will be taken to a screen where you can toggle the visibility of each activity as well as set up a goal for that specific activity.
- You can choose which weekly activities you would like to see, as well as set an individual goal for each activity.
- Once these goals have been set, click on the arrow on the top left-side of your screen to return to your overview page.
- You will now see your selected weekly activities displayed on your overview page. Once the goal has been reached the colour will be gold. Keep in mind these activities and goals can be edited at any time and each week’s goals will stay the same until you edit them yourself.