It is important to note that there are some limitations when using this mechanism to share your calendar:
• The initial sync to your calendar should be instant, but subsequent syncs may take up to a day depending on your email or calendar application.
• Calendar sync is one-way: updates in external calendars will not be reflected in Skynamo.
• Anyone with access to the link can see the events and information contained in it so be careful when sharing it.
To share your Skynamo calendar, follow the steps below:
1. Firstly, navigate to the Users tab, and select the edit user pencil (to the right of the screen) for the user who’s calendar you wish to share*
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and select the blue Share Calendar button
3. After you have selected the Share Calendar button, you will be presented with a Calendar URL. Right click, and copy the entire link, as can be seen below
4. The next step is to open your other email or calendar application. In this example we will use Microsoft Outlook. Go to your Outlook calendar, and right click on “My Calendars” to the left of the screen, then select “Add Calendar > From Internet…”
5. Right click and Paste the link in the box that appears, select OK, and then your Skynamo calendar will successfully sync with Microsoft Outlook.
6. To unlink the calendars in the future, select the blue “Unshare Calendar” button, when editing the user page, as you did earlier.
*This can only be accessed by yourself and your Skynamo account manager