To send a debug mail, follow these next steps.
1. Go to your settings from the Overview page
2. Click on the About tab
3. Click on the Debug option
4. Click on Purge log files (it simply makes the debug smaller):
5. Click on Send debug email
6. You will be able to choose which e-mail account to send the debug from.
*By default, we would recommend Gmail.
7. The mail will automatically populate the support team’s e-mail and send them the logs they need to assist you. Please add a short sentence of what is that you have experienced, stating the reason for sending the Debug.
Please sign in to leave a comment.