Account Manager users can configure and edit their company's instance.
The following steps will guide you on making the necessary changes to configure your instance with your desired permissions and settings.
Step 1: Select the Settings icon from the top bar.
Step 2: Select Edit configuration to set up your company’s instance.
Step 3: Notification settings – set up notifications for the following:
- Which email address(es) need to be notified when a quote is created?
- Which email address(es) need to be notified when a credit request is created?
- “New customer added” e-mail recipients:
Step 4: Configure details
- Do you require a warehouse on Orders: Yes / No
- Do you make use of Deals: Yes / No
- Do you want to allow overall discount on orders, quotes and credit requests: Yes / No
- Do you want to apply the Customer default discount on orders, quotes and credit notes: Yes / No
Keep in mind that all the tick boxes can be seen as “Yes/No” questions, where if the box is ticked your answer is "yes". ex. Order requires warehouse, box ticked, then it will be allowed. Empty box, not allowed.