Sometimes Skynamo is unable to sync due to there being a data conflict (i.e. from a merged customer). In these situations, we recommend that you do a data drop, and restart the syncing process.
1) Open your Skynamo settings
2) Click on Send a debug mail
The email address should generate automatically to firstname.lastname@example.org - if you are prompted to select the emailing service that will send the email, please use Gmail if possible.
3) Once you have sent your debug mail, click on delete all data in your settings tab
4) Select "Delete all data".
5) Confirm that you would like to delete this data.
6) Your data will now be deleted from the device. You will not need to log in again, and all your information will automatically start to re-sync. We recommend having Wi-Fi access when you go through this process.