- Fix for crashes on the timeline.
- Fix on the dashboard for time work and distance travelled
- Fixed a bug that caused the Order total not to calculate on the product catalog view
- We changed the in-app registration form to point to Pardot (not Hubspot)
- Updated Firebase libraries (Firebase is the thing we use to get usage analytics in the mobile apps and sometimes to remotely configure things)
- We fixed a few German spelling and grammar errors
- The timelines now show activity sync status checkmarks (much like WhatsApp) to show if activities or transactions are synced.
- In the USA version of Skynamo when adding a new customer, the first property “First Name” was changed to "Name"
- Fixed a sync crash when the device is set to the 12-hour setting
- Enabled IOS to access the new farm through the secure cloud URLs
- Added a message to the web views in the off-line state.
- Also converted some more UI code to Swift
- Fixed a problem where activating stocked products returned errors
iOS 2.0.61 - 28 September 2020
- We added a barcode scanner on the Catalogue order page
- Fixed a bug that prevented Remote Debug Uploads
- Fixed Reminders that were not populated for incomplete tasks
iOS 2.0.60 - 9 September 2020
- The app is now available in USA English and in German.
- We’ve streamlined the daily clock-in forms and how it is shown in the timeline as well as the popups.
- Added locale-aware date formatting so the dates in Skynamo will be formatted according to the device's local and language settings.
- We fixed a rounding problem when applying a discount as a percentage
- We cleaned up old tables and code that was leftover after the deal group changes
- Also fixed a bug that made forms not show properly and converted a number of other components to the new Swift coding language.
iOS 2.0.56 - 5 August 2020
- We’ve fixed a time-traveling problem where the EndTime ended up before the DueDate on tasks.
- We resized the product table in the order interface to make better use of the device screen height.
- We added a "Done" option above the keypad for multi-line text fields as it was sometimes hard to get out of those text boxes.
- We also made a few UI improvements on the first step Orders, Quotes, and CR's
- Updated the Timeline to show Daily Clock-in Items. Both completed and draft items.
- Reworked the Signature Component into Swift (IOS’ new coding language) to see if it fixes some memory issues.
- We fixed some rounding problems that happened when applying discounts as percentages on orders, quotes, and credit requests.
- Also fixed a problem where a “no warehouse” error message appeared although the warehouse was set.
iOS 2.0.55 - 1 July 2020
- Merged Contracts and Deals into a new concept called Deal groups. Deal groups are simpler and will sync to the mobile devices much faster. They can also be set up to allow editing.
iOS 2.0.49 - 2 April 2020
- iOS now supports custom questions on orders. Custom questions on orders can be set up from the web.
- Bug fixes:
- Rounding issues with tax was fixed
iOS 2.0.44 - 10 December 2019
- Fixed an irritating bug that caused product images to not load in the product catalogue page.
iOS 2.0.43 (99407313) - 4 December 2019
- Bug fixes:
- Some devices displayed a black bar at the top and bottom of the screen, this is fixed now
- Crash fixed that occurred on the Product Catalogue view
iOS 2.0.42 (96120624) - 21 November 2019
- Contact picker
iOS 2.0.41 - 18 November 2019
- Hotfix: Previous values for Form Image fields is no longer uploaded to Insights
iOS 2.0.40 - 12 November 2019
- Added more logging and alerts in order to find High Data Usage problem
iOS 2.0.39 (93515491) - 07 November 2019
- Bug fixes:
- Fixes for iOS 13 crashes
- Fixed random app resetting
iOS 2.0.38 - 28 October 2019
- Hotfix: Unnecessary Sync resets for some users.
iOS 2.0.37 - 2 October 2019
- New Feature: No tracking option
- Bug fix: Crash was fixed for deleted Customer custom fields
iOS 2.0.36 - 12 Sep 2019
- Ensured that users can log into the app using their company name instead of the server URL
- User Select fields in forms are not shown in the UI
- Fixed spacing issue where some Warehouses was not visible when displaying StockLevels
- Replaced deprecated code for all pop-ups.
iOS 2.0.35 (78023335) - 27 August 2019
- Bug fixes:
- Actual sales value on analytics graph is now calculated correctly
iOS 2.0.34 (75399623) - 14 August 2019
- Bug fixes:
- Custom field search crash fixed on the customer list.
iOS 2.0.33 (73431317) - 30 July 2019
- Debug logs are now encrypted before being sent to support.
- Bug fixes:
- draft interactions are excluded now from the goals calculations
- displaying the correct tax breakdown for buy free units on order emails
iOS 2.0.32 11 - July 2019
- Mobile user analytics added on the main timeline.
iOS 2.0.31 (62126527) - 08 July 2019
- Mobile user analytics on the main timeline.
iOS 2.0.30 (66982819) - 01 July 2019
- Tax was added to Skynamo iOS.
iOS 2.0.29 (62126527) - 23 May 2019
- You can now open and close the dashboard and customer page as fast as you can as much as you like without crashing the app.
- Task completed dates now sync correctly again to Insights.
- Distances to customers on the customer list gets updated more frequently.
iOS 2.0.28 (59941906) - 09 May 2019
- On the product catalogue view, the correct product now gets highlighted when selected for an order.
- A bug was fixed that prevented stocked products from being saved.
- Bug fixed that prevent announcements going to iOS.
iOS 2.0.27 (2.0.57420994)
- Fixed a latent bug in the Customer list & Visit Frequency widget on the smart list. It did not update correctly.
- Fixed a crash when an invalid Customer coordinate is encountered.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes happened when location was edited.
- Fixed the bug where the values were not saved in the visit form when the app is 'killed' while the visit is in progress.
- We had to make some changes in our project to be compatible with the new XCode.
- Updated a whole bunch of libraries (ReactNative/Fabric/Crashlytics/Alamofire/SwiftyJSON)
iOS 2.0.26 (55667659) - 11 April 2019
- Increase amount of interactions saved on mobiles
iOS 2.0.25 (53459092) - 28 March 2019
- Main timeline activity filters also added and because we already built the customer smart-list on IOS, these filters also apply to the customer timeline. No more scrolling through long timelines full of invoices to get to the last visit.
iOS 2.0.24 (51311808) - 13 March 2019
- Product Order Unit Scoping - The IOS order interface enforces the product order unit scopes.
- We fixed the email fields that were unable to save an email not ending in ".co.za" or ".com"
- Fixed the login screen freezing up. Defrosted.
- Fixed some database errors causing flickering screens in some cases.
- Fixed some stocked product and product survey entries that got stuck in sync.
- Fixed the problem where no prices loaded on the initial order.
iOS 2.0.23 (49159463) - 28 November 2018
• Buy Free units are now calculated correctly.
• We fixed the long delay in syncing contracts so they should sync faster now.
• Fixed the distance travelled on the dashboard to display the correct units.
• Fixed scenarios where the Stocked products and Product Surveys got stuck in sync.
• The Customer List performance was improved. The calculation on the distance now loads lazily to speed up the page loading time.
• 'Near Me' page performance was also improved: Only the closest 100 Customer are displayed on the 'Near Me' map that makes this much faster.
• Fixed the dashboard date that was out…
• Changed more components over to the new network library (Specifically the Photo upload calls)
• The timeline on the dashboard was converted to the new Smartlist item.
Same as Android, it’s a short list opening in a new screen (by tapping on the VIEW button) showing the full list of timeline entries. The idea behind this is to add Filters to the Timeline so that the user can easily see a group of entries, for example, if he’s only interested in seeing his previous Orders, he can do so by filtering on orders.
• And we fixed some more crashes in the Customer Smartlist.
iOS 2.0.22 (45255887) - 30 January 2019
- A Sales graph per customer has been implemented on iOS. As on Android.
- Tasks and Visits are now sorted by All Day first.
- You can now share multiple product files again.
iOS 2.0.21 (38913572) - 05 December 2018
- Replaced another section of the network layer for faster sync and more stability.
2.0.19 (35202695) - 07 November 2018
- Add and Edit Contacts.
- Replaced a large part of the older networking library with a better, newer, more stable library.
- Fixed a crash caused by the location button in the Smartlist.
2.0.18 (34156097) - 24 October 2018
- Made improvements on how Contract Prices sync. There were some issues when Customers had multiple contracts.
- We are updating the Distance traveled on Dashboard automatically now.
2.0.16 (32397210) - 09 October 2018
- The stock level text colour was green when the number of stock items was negative.
- We fixed a problem where older visits could not be opened.
- Fixed a sync problem where it attempted to sync Sales Targets continuously rather than every 5 minutes.
2.0.14 (30832882) - 27 September 2018
- New customer smart list.
- Different version of the iOS app to simplify testing by our third party testers at DVT.
- Added Accessibility IDs for them to make testing easier.
2.0.12 (29879617) - 11 September 2018
- Incorrect distance unit (km) on the Dashboard in UK for 'Traveled today' now shows the correct unit.
- Survey query was incorrect for Order History.
- A Data Manager Crash was fixed.
2.0.11 (28741441) - 29 August 2018
- Added localization for some more non-localized strings making it easy to offer the app in multiple different languages
- Fixed a crash on the Timeline
- Removed some old visit code that was lying around
2.0.10 (27769301) - 15 August 2018
- Added folder size logs
- Fixed a problem that announcements were not showing
2.0.8 (26777393) - 31 July 2018
- Hot fix for background syncing problems.
- We now support the "can search on" custom field setting when searching for a customer
- We removed the Share button on visit page that did not work.
- Silly typo on the Dashboard when a user is clocked out, the text still said 'username is clocked in'. The text should say, '<username> is clocked out'. That's fixed.
2.0.7 (25926517) - 17 July 2018
- The syncing of large Pricelists on iOS was improved so it should be much faster now.
- We fixed the Visit form fields that were not saving correctly
- We updated the iOS navigation. This combines the Dashboard and the Timeline into a more useful screen and shows the time and distance like Android along with a few other changes. This is also a nice preview of what the Android navigation will look like after the changes.
2.0.6 - 3 July 2018
- Crash fix on the Order Form related to Brice Breaks.
- Crash fix when sharing files via "Save Image".
- The Default Pricelist is set when a new Customer is created.
2.0.4 - 22 June 2018
- Visit finish crash fixed - Every time a specific user tried to finish a visit the app crashed. It's fixed.
2.0.3 (23142381) - 06 June 2018
- Fix crash in Tracking manager
- Fix notification crash
2.0.2 (22432138) - 25 May 2018
- Previous form values Crash fix.
- Location Tracker pin bubbles bug fix.
- Fixed sync bug related to Tasks.
2.0.1 (22314) - 11 May 2018
- Deals are also now displayed in the Product Catalogue.
- File uploads and downloads will be retried in intervals to save data usage.
- Bug fixed in Customer/Product filters.
- Scheduled Visits (which will be enabled when it is released on Insights).
- Some Objective-C code was converted to Swift.
1.2.47 (22212) - 23 April 2018
- Skynamo Icon Announcement
1.2.46 (22171) - 18 April 2018
This release fixes the following crashes and bugs:
- Warehouse select crash.
- Visit crash if forms haven't been downloaded yet.
- Visit Frequency selection 'breaks' when updated, scrolled out of view and saved (Frequency of 0 times per period on Insights issue).
- Crash when you tap on Timeline while syncing.
- 'no visits required' syncs up to Insights as '0 visits per week'.
1.2.22147 - 17 April 2018
- Skynamo Icon change announcement.
1.2.45 - 06 April 2018
- Skynamo Announcement.
- Crash fix.
1.2.44 - 03 April 2018
- Inactive Warehouses are not shown as a selection option.
- Inactive Pricelists are not shown as a selection option.
- Forms automatically fills in previous values per Customer.
- Default values applied to forms.
- Sync bug related to '24-Hour Time' setting on device fixed.
- Other bug fixes.
1.2.43 - 22 March 2018
- A number of bug fixes and improvements.
1.2.41 - 15 November 2017
- Custom Text fields are now self-expanding.
1.2.40 - 11 November 2017
- Better handling when a user has items stuck in sync but also needs to resync all data.
- Upgrade support for iOS 11.
- Upgrade error detection tools.
1.2.39 - 20 November 2017
- Sync bug fix: Better handling of deleted items.
1.2.38 - 06 November 2017
- Sales managers will be able to create their own fields in a Visit screen to specify the information they want to have collected from customer visits.
1.2.37 - 20 September 2017
- Drive-time sync problem bug fix.
1.2.36 - 14 September 2017
- Route Segment sync bug fix.
- Forms: Nested Single Select bug fix.
1.2.35 - 01 September 2017
- Compatibility added for distance unit 'miles'.
- Random clock-out bug fix.
- Drive-time bug fix.
1.2.34 - 21 August 2017
- Tasks: Syncing bug fix.
- Visit Frequencies: App crash fixes.
1.2.33 - 15 August 2017
- User's name is shown on all Timeline items.
- Visit details are shown in one tab in the Visit Interface.
- Order Form: 100% Discount bug fix.
- Customer list: Draft Customer bug fix.
1.2.32 - 11 August 2017
- Visit Frequency Improvements.
- Option Picker uses full width of screen instead of cutting off text.
- Added confirmation pop-up when canceling a visit.
1.2.31 - 10 July 2017
- Improvements with regards to clock-in and clock-out events
1.2.30 -28 June 2017
- Fixed issues resulting from Customers with the same name
- Order Page: Stock Levels are shown correctly after selecting Warehouse from search
1.2.29 - 25 June 2017
- Fine print Label now works again in custom forms
- Data save problem addressed
1.2.28 - 17 May 2017
- Critical Bug fix
1.2.27 - 15 May 2017
- Fix for Clock-in screen not displayed after auto clock-out
1.2.26 - 11 May 2017
- Driving Time re-enabled.
1.2.25 - 03 May 2017
- Visit comment section is larger for ease of use
1.2.24 - 18 April 2017
- Critical Fail Safe added to alert users when the app is experiencing problems saving data to the database
- Driving Time temporarily disabled
1.2.23 - 11 April 2017
- Sync speed improvements
1.2.22 - 29 March 2017
- Order Form: Performance improvements
- Forms: Long question text do not cut off at the end
1.2.21 - 20 March 2017
- Credit Notes are renamed to Credit Requests
- Correct rounding behaviour on the Order Form
- Stock levels Fix
1.2.20 - 22 February 2017
- Order Form Fix
1.2.19 - 17 February 2017
- Catalogue Fix
1.2.18 - 16 February 2017
- Stock and Order quantities Fix
1.2.17 - 09 February 2017
- Bug fix on the Order Form
- Improved error reporting on login
1.2.16 - 06 February 2017
Completed Tasks can now be viewed under the Timeline tab
Performance improvements in the following lists:
- Model Stock tab under Customer details.
- Initial load of Product items on the Ordering screen.
- Product Catalogue scrolling is smoother.
1.2.15 - 18 January 2017
- Order Page improvements
- Sync Process improvements
- Login Screen is shown when a users' login expires
- Users can no longer log in with their email address
1.2.14 - 05 December 2016
- Order Page bug fixes
1.2.13 - 29 November 2016
- Order page improvements
1.2.12 - 17 November 2016
- Overall Discount is not available for HoneyBee instances that does not allow an Overall Discount
- Sync Progress Bar shows more progress detail on the Settings Screen
1.2.11 - 04 November 2016
- Added support for Pricing Contracts
- Added support for Minimum and Warning Price lists
- Share icon for Customer files added to Visit screen
- Deals pop-over is larger when there is a large amount of Deals
- Other small bug fixes related to the Ordering Screen
1.2.10 - 21 October 2016
- Fixed caching problem that was causing crashes on iOS10
1.2.9 - 18 October 2016
- Fixed layout issue on Dashboard screen for some devices
- Fixed crash when camera selected on iOS10
- Fixed notifications not received on iOS10
1.2.8 - 05 OCtober 2016
- PriceRules sync changes (removed once expired on device)
1.2.7 - 26 September 2016
- Sync speed improvements
- iOS 10 compatible
1.2.4 - 27 July 2016
- Added Discount column and made improvements to the price change pop-up
- Removed second "finalize" button and reworked button flow
1.2.3 - 1 July 2016
- Improved Customer Search speed
- Bug Fix: Time Segments causing items to get stuck during Sync Operation
- Driving Times - When clocked in, device logs times to the Keeper when user is busy driving
- The big feature for this release is visit frequency on the mobile app. It is editable on the mobile, if the keeper user setting "May edit weeks between visit" is set. The default setting for this after keeper upgrade is un-set.
- Please note that this May edit weeks between visit setting may only be set (ticked) when the user is on the new version of the mobile. If not, a customer edit can remove visit frequencies set on the customer, if uploaded from an older version of the mobile.
- On the customer list the user will also see when the next visit must be done. If the visit frequency is set, and a last visit time is known on the mobile, it will be of the form "Visit this week" or "Visit next week" under the customer's name.
- If a scheduled visit is specified for the customer the specific date is mentioned on the customer list.
- If both scheduled visit and visit frequency values are set, the mobile will show the user the earliest of the two.
- A new filter is also available on the customer list allowing the user to see "overdue" "this week" or "next week" customers.
- Odometer start and end readings can now be entered on the travel claim form on mobile.
- When you clock-in in the morning, there will also be a popup asking the user to enter his/her odometer start reading.
- A user friendly intro popup explaining the new feature is also included.
- The odometer readings are uploaded to the keeper and saved. However, it is not visible on the keeper ui yet.
- On the customer details view the “Assign users” and the “User visit frequencies” controls have been collapsed into 1 control.
- Any user that is listed in the new control is assigned to the customer
- The visit frequency for the user is optional and is listed on the same line as the user
- Users may be added and removed through the new control
- The user visit frequency may be edited through the new control
- Imports of the user visit frequency will now also assign the user to the customer
- It includes a rework for customer location updating from the mobile (iOS and Android).
- A per user configuration on the keeper defines whether a user can update customer locations or not. Customer locations can not be updated from a visit on the mobile anymore. To update customer locations the user have to edit the customer settings and then edit the customer location on the mobile. A map is displayed with the customer location as well as the user’s current location. By clicking the “Edit Location” button, the map can be moved until the marker is in the correct spot. By then clicking “Set Location” the new location will be updated for the customer.