Skynamo support has a mobile Teamviewer license which allows us to remotely connect to and troubleshoot your device. This enables our teams to assist you while seeing the screen of your device, which removes confusion and saves you time. You simply need to ensure that Teamviewer Quicksupport is already installed on your device. This article explains how this is done.
Simply follow these steps:
1) Access the Play Store.
2) Search for TeamViewer QuickSupport.
3) Select TeamViewer QuickSupport.
4) Install and Accept all the permissions.
5) When it finished downloading, select "Open"
6) If you are prompted for additional downloads, please install:
7) Please "Open" when installed, if prompted to uninstall another existing app, select "uninstall" (this overrides the incorrect version).
8) Now, simply access the QuickSupport application and inform the support person of your TeamViewer ID. Your ID should be displayed when you enter the Quicksupport App.
If it is not immediately displayed, wait some time and make sure that you have a good internet connection.
9) When asked to allow Skynamo Support access, please click "Accept" or "Allow".
Fantastic article regarding Teamviewer Installation. Teamviewer is a very good remote support tool which is at par with leading remote support tools like logmein, R-HUB remote support servers etc.
Please sign in to leave a comment.