Skynamo support has a mobile Teamviewer license which allows us to remotely connect to and troubleshoot your device. This enables our teams to assist you while seeing the screen of your device, which removes confusion and saves you time. You simply need to ensure that Teamviewer Quicksupport is already installed on your device. This article explains how this is done.
Simply follow these steps:
1) Access the Play Store.
2) Search for TeamViewer QuickSupport.
3) Select TeamViewer QuickSupport.
4) Click on Install and wait for the app to download:
5) When it finished downloading, select "Open"
6) Click on Agree and Continue:
7) Swipe to the side on your screen three times (from right to left) and then click on Done:
8) Agree to the Knox license activation:
9) If the special app access pop-up appears, click on Settings:
10) Then, tick the box next to Quicksupport so that it is blue:
11) Go back onto Quicksupport. An ID number will be displayed that your Support agent will ask for in order to connect.