Sometimes Skynamo is unable to sync due to their being a data conflict (i.e. from a merged customer). In these situations, we recommend to do a data drop, and to start a fresh sync. We recommend doing this at the end of the day, so Skynamo can sync through the evening and be ready for work again the next day! The steps are as follows:
1) Ensure there's no more work to be done this evening and you have good internet connection on your device.
2) Ensure you are fully in sync (click the sync button), it should stop spinning and not have a red exclamation mark:
3) Send us a debug mail by clicking on Settings (3 lines in the top right-hand corner of the main Skynamo dashboard)
*Click on "About"
*Click on Debug --> Send Debug Mail
* Select Gmail
*Type "Backup" into the subject line, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) You are now ready to drop data. Please access your device's settings page
5) Select Application Manager:
6) Scroll down and select Skynamo
7) Select "Clear-data"
8) Go back to Skynamo, and log in with your new credentials
9) Leave the device to complete a sync