Sometimes Skynamo is unable to sync due to there being a data conflict (i.e. from a merged customer). In these situations, we recommend to do a data drop, and to start a fresh sync. We recommend doing this at the end of the day, so that it’s ready for work again the next day! The steps are as follows:
1) Ensure there's no more work to be done this evening and you have a good internet connection on your device.
2) Ensure you are fully in sync (click the sync button), it should stop spinning and not have a red exclamation mark:
3) Send us a debug mail by clicking on Settings (3 lines in the top right-hand corner of the main Skynamo dashboard)
*Click on "About"
*Click on Debug --> SEND DEBUG EMAIL
* Select Gmail (or the mail account set-up on your device)
*Type "Backup" into the subject line, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org & ensure there is a .zip file attachment
4) You are now ready to drop data. Please access your device's settings page
5) Select Application Manager/Applications/Apps, scroll down and select Skynamo:
6) Select "Storage", then select "CLEAR DATA"
7) Go back to Skynamo, and log in with your credentials.
8) Leave the device to complete a sync.