One of Skynamo’s greatest strengths is our ability to function fully when there is zero internet connectivity.
All data is stored locally on the device, until an internet connection is restored and the data can be sent up to Skynamo's cloud servers.
However, for management to see the most up to date info, we highly recommend constant connectivity as only then can you be assured that you are looking at the most current information.
To this end, Skynamo repeatedly warn users as soon as their devices have not completed a sync for more than two hours.
These “Error messages” are designed to prompt users to seek internet connectivity as soon as possible.
However, this does not mean Skynamo is “broken” in any way.
All functions can still be successfully completed, the data is just stored locally on the device.
Here are a few steps to take if a syncing problem is encountered:
- Check that flight mode is “off”
- Check that your mobile data is turned on.
- Try to “Google” a word to establish if you have internet connection ex. "News".
- If you can’t “Google” something, check your Data balance.
- Turn your data on / off
- Check your available storage space and delete apps and files until you have more than 900mb of free storage on your device.
In most cases, mobile data connectivity is bad and a proper connection gets you in sync quickly.
If this does not work, a simple restart of the device works about 95% of the time.
If none of these steps work to get you in sync (so that the sync button stops “spinning” and that it does not show a red exclamation mark anymore), then please contact Support on: 0861 345 345 or email email@example.com